David T. Stadelmyer
1924 Sierra Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
(540) 419-6360 (Mobile)
Top Secret/SCI Clearance with current Background Investigation and Polygraph
Certified in Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance guiding individuals and work units to peak effectiveness. Finance Resource Officer at the Central Intelligence Agency, a proven leader with extensive knowledge of the federal budget process, instilling measures of effectiveness and developing junior officers, earning rank of Senior Intelligence Service (SIS) Officer. A certified Intel Educator and continuous student of leadership and management, implementing proven and new concepts to form strong collaborative partnerships across multiple units and organizations.
Acorn Coaching and Consulting
Owner and CEO
- Establish and build AcornCC providing coaching and consulting services for organizational and individual growth and direction.
- Provide coaching and consulting services finding the intersection of Interest and Passion for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Central Intelligence Agency
Chief, Business Operations – Office of Global Financial Management
- Establish and maintain relationship and connection between the hundreds of globally deployed finance officers and the OGFM career service.
- Champion workforce led initiatives to promote empowerment and engagement of the OGFM workforce creating and culture and understanding the best ideas come from those doing the work.
- Transform business practices and organizational structure for more effective and efficient resource management and financial execution.
- Plan and oversee strategic development of financial business systems to ensure accountability and fiscal stewardship.
- Establish financial policy, guidance and instructions in accordance with applicable laws, codes, principles and regulations.
Chief, Resource Management – South Asia Division
- Envisioned and created a collaborative and innovative division work environment through information sharing and establishment of mission vision and values.
- Developed and maintained critical relationships with Congressional oversight committees, the Office of Management and Budget, Office of the Director of National Intelligence and Other Government Agency partners to ensure collaboration toward mission goals.
Chief, Budget and Finance – Counter Proliferation Center
- Built a culture of trust and collaboration with mission partners to conduct activities within proper financial authorities and exercising financial integrity.
- Developed and mentored junior officers for follow on assignments of increasing responsibility.
Senior Plans Officer – Information Operations Center
- Supervised and mentored junior plans officers developing and formulating out year multi-million dollar budget proposals in support of mission requirements.
- Established a performance measurement program to examine the effectiveness of mission campaigns
Intel Educator CIA University
- Led and facilitated residential leadership and management courses for middle managers and first line supervisors.
- Conducted sessions on specific management skills such as: Trust, Organizational Values, Difficult Conversations, Change Management, Conflict, and Time Management.
- Headed change of CIA Regulations course from in-class to blended learning environment of on-line and self guided instruction.
Foreign Field Experience with CIA
- Finance Resource Officer in the foreign field of East Asia, Europe and South America providing budget and contract guidance for multi-million dollar programs.
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics
- George Mason University, Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance
- Feedback Instruments: Change Style Indicator, Conflict Dynamic Profile, DiSC, Benchmarks